When structuring an estate plan, many clients will wish to reduce estate administration taxes (also known as probate fees) wherever possible.
Helping to create a more invested world with valuable insights and strategies.
Tax & Estate Planning
Mackenzie’s Tax & Estate Planning team is helping to create a more invested world, with valuable insights and strategies that help investors get the most out of their financial plans. This approachable team of experts offers education on tax and estate planning, charitable giving strategies, registered disability savings plans (RDSPs) and more.
Additional planning considerations
Facts and figures
- Foreign retirement plans PDF 263 KB
- 10 retirement income tax strategies that you need to know PDF 16.7 MB
- Year-end tax strategies: what you need to know PDF 2.7 MB
- How a trust can safeguard your family’s wealth PDF(Locked) 132 kb
- Helping clients understand income pension amounts with tax planning PDF(Locked) 109 kb
- Whitepaper - A guide to investment fund distributions PDF 2.2 KB
- Executor checklist PDF 209 kb
- Quick Reference Guide 2021 PDF(Locked) 2,023 kb
Research and information in income tax and estate planning adds value to the advisor and investor relationship. We know an informed advisor makes a stronger outcome for the client.